The gites are stone built, high quality accommodation providing you with a great stay in rural France.
Gite 1 – Railway Cottage: Sleeps 8 – 12 and has 4 bedrooms, 2 double, one ensuite and one downstairs and 2 family rooms with a double/ king bed and bunk beds, large open plan living room/kitchen, bathroom, 2 shower rooms.
Gite 2 – The Signals: Sleeps 4 and has one double and one twin bedroom, bathroom, WC, open plan ground floor.
Gite 3 – The Sidings: Sleeps 3 – 4 and has one double and one small double bed
All have French doors to a private terrace and enclosed garden. Overlooking the grounds and pool. All have washing machines, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Over/Grill/Hob and Toaster, as well as Broadband WiFi Internet Access, TV, DVD and UK Satellite with various Free TV Channels.
St Estephe leisure and swimming lake a short drive away and golf course, ten pin bowling and go-karting within 20 mins drive. Many historic towns and prehistoric caves and chateaux within 30 minutes drive Small pets by arrangement. Linen included. Please note Pool open normally May to October weather permitting.
At a Glance…
- Bed linen and towels included
- Wood burner fire
- Gas-fired hot water
- Fuel and power included
- High chair and cot available
- Outdoor pool
- Washing Machine, Toaster, Oven & Gas Hob, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Fridge Freezer
- Wireless internet
- Separate Terrace area with patio furniture for each gite
- Shared garden space for all gites with furniture, trampoline, Barbecue and Rotary Drier
- TV, DVD, French TV, Free UK Satellite Channels